The Voice of the White House
Washington, D.C. March 26, 2017: “In Europe there is growing concern, and strong anger, about the huge floods of Middle East displaced persons.
Liberal governments and their press do not like to discuss this but it becomes stronger and stronger.
Eventually, the public will demand that the trouble-makers be expelled but the governments will twist and waffle until soon enough, the populace will rise up and the results will be redolent of the Reign of Terror in France.
Liberals will wail and tear their thinning hair but if you asked any of them to sponsor a refugee, they would refuse to do so.
These are the useless sort who say,”I approve of black people and I think everyone should own one.”
Table of Contents
- Trump Insults the Media, but Bush Bullied and Defanged It to Sell the Iraq War
- W. Bush: Drunk on Power
- German police predicted Berlin terror attack nine months prior
- Laptop ban on planes came after plot to put explosives in iPad
- UK’s Rudd launches attack on messaging app encryption
- The Senate just voted to undo landmark rules covering your Internet privacy
- Sinn Fein says Northern Ireland government talks have failed
- Marine Le Pen and Emmanuel Macron face off for the soul of France