The Voice of the White House
Washington, April 11, 2017: “With the increasing agitations with, and over, North Korean threats to the United States, I am excerpting portions of an interesting conversation I recently had in Washington with an old friend who is involved in anti-terrorist activities at a very high level.
Let us postulate the following scenario: A large cargo container ship is in the stream of such vessels destined for the California port of San Diego. This port is the largest one on the west coast of the United States. Every year is handles more that 6.8 million 20-foot container units.
This represents 82.3 million metric tons of cargo and this cargo comes in the bottoms of 2,000 ships. In other words, San Diego is a busy port.
A report from DHS indicates that only 2% of the cargo is checked for illegal or explosive devices.
Given these figures, consider if you will, the probability, not possibility, of a hostile entity putting an atomic weapon into a cargo container and timing it to explode after a certain amount of time elapses.
If the container is not inspected, is off-loaded and put onto a truck for delivery, say, to Denver and without warning, the cargo explodes, say in Oklahoma City en route, there would be astronomical damage and many deaths.
Even the controlled media would not be able to ignore this and then the following disconnected and useless uproar would deafen the nation.
Russia, of course, would be blamed by the lunatic neo-cons, the President, whose actions caused it, would shout and point accusing fingers in circles, the media would accuse any country harboring a grudge against the United States (hundreds of countries would be possible perpetrators) and then some kind of attack would be launched, perhaps against whomever the President did not like.
And always look for the truth in the jest.”
Table of Contents
- North Korea state media warns of nuclear strike if provoked as U.S. warships approach
- US, North Korea, China – diplomacy and saber rattling
- Donald Trump actions risk ‘millions dying on Korean Peninsula’, congressman warns
- FAA bans drone flights over 133 US military bases, threatens criminal charges for violators
- Is Trump Enlisting in the War Party?
- It’s not just Syria. Trump is ratcheting up wars across the world
- Christian Fascism: The Seizure of Power in America
- Saudi Arabia Paid Conservative PR Firm $90,000 to Bring Vets to DC to Lobby Against JASTA
- The Vicious Inheritance: Stalin’s Jewish Executioners
Continue Reading »